Love doesnt exist in my world.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My two days of "CAMP"

hahhaaha.

This is what I do.
After skool on Thursday, Hazel accompanied me home to pack my back & we sent it to Yingsi's hse & went to her house.
After that, we went Yishun to thread eyebrow.
den we planned to go town with kailing also.
But in the end dint go as it was oready too late.
den slacked at Yishun till around 7+

while slacking ..


and left to meet all of them :)
I try to name all.
Kailing, Derick, Colin, Kenneth,Xiaokenneth, Bearbear, Elwin, ChunLeng, Yongren, Ahwei, Dennis, Bendalene, VoonChwee, Qinming,Yonghuat, weisheng, Dane.
Including me, total of 20 pple ! :)

whoooooooooooooo.
enjoyed with them but DXO's small and alot of pple.
got chance we go other places ok?
FUNFUNFUN !
SBW FOREVER ! :)


Colin Derick Kailing Me

Kailing&Me

Our Dinner.

thats all for the pics as i dint took much.
Wasted lahs. haha.
Then i've to apologise to everyone for not going home with you all as i really dint expect them to come & fetch me from DXO.
sorry ehk !
We would have much more chances to go clubbing together again rite?
LOVES !

2nd day of Camp.
woke up & realised Yingsidi left me alone at home ! :(
then was so paisey lah.

after that, went yishun to meet Hazel.


Yuezhen & me

slack2 again Jack at met around 6.45 & headed to Orchard.
met MinJuan & went to Fareast for our breakfast. haha.
then after tht, to Cine to meet Fungyong & went MOS.
Meet Nicole,Audrey,Azzim,Eelin & her Boyfriend there.
safely went in again ! :D
this time round wasnt tht fun as it was too packed.
lots of pple there sak.

then so coincident, saw them.
whoooooooo, i dont knw wht to say, i dont want to comment much.
they suddenly recognised me.

ok whatever, but still we had fun ! :)


you look lyke this inside if you wear white.

with flash.


Fungyong, Jack.

Us.

My wonderful hair. haha









thats about all.
reached home around 7.20 & slept around 8+
tired shit man.
wokeup only around 7.15Pm.
hahahaa.
im gonna watch tv tonight !
long time dint watch oready..

Colin & a few more went to School's out 2 @ DXO again today.
they invite me along but i was too tired ah.
dont want to go.
then tink Minjuan all going MOS again today.
i also just too lazy to go.
enjoy yourselves lovelys! :)

ok, shall end here.
takecare all, loves. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home