Love doesnt exist in my world.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is the only place for me to vent my anger as he would nv visit my blog.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If you think that it is my fault, then let it be.
I dont see anything wrong with this.
Hadnt I done enough?
You know how much I did behind you? Did you ever realise? Did you ever think of it?
NO ! YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW.
Ok, i dono when these nonsense will stop but sometimes I really hope so much that you would go back.
Thats what you are supposed to do, arent you?
Yes, I do care for you alot alot.
But sometimes I think that I've done too much.
Why me? :(


WHATEVER.

tml's gonna be a day for me to enjoy so much.
1st two period is free for me.
after sch, its time for me to prepare to go DXO.
whoooooo. hope its gonna be fun.
this time, going with all sp's pple.
first time to go with them. hope its gonna be fun!
Im NOT GONNA MEET YOU TML!
ITS FOR ME TO ENJOY & TO PLAY.
NOT TO THINK ABOUT ALL THESE TROUBLE.

Chill, Celeste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home