Love doesnt exist in my world.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Whoooooo.
since i've nothing to do, im gonna post some grateful things.
hahaha.

Firstly, a great thanks to Papa, Jack for being there to always listening to me complaining and understanding me! although he scolds at times, but he would still smile to me after that. haha, so nice of him ryte? thanks for always being there, love!

ZaidiKor, for always being the same ! doting on you mei ! :D loves.

MinJuan, for being caring always & trying ways & means to get me to go and enjoy together wyf them. love!

Fungyong, for always making me laugh ! :D loves

Yingsi, for always being the most sweetest & understanding sis that i have, my greatest love!

Cyn&Diy, may we be gfs till the end! :)

HazelHO, for always being there to share secrets with me. love!

Lynette, hmmmmmmmm. for loving me ! :D

TingtingJie, for doting me :) i missyou!

Fionaneo, grats to our 6yrs of friendship! :D

To Fionawee.
i dontknw what to say anymore.
yes, we might have settled everything by msg & such.
but immediately after tht, everything is back to square one.
dont you realise that?
nothing changes, its still the same.
you are still the same & im still the same.
no point, i mean. i dont knw lah.
look, the feeling isnt the same anymore.
right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home