Love doesnt exist in my world.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Skipped chinese's remedial lesson after school today.
Wasnt in the mood to go when i heard that everyone's lesson was canceled.
Only my class still have in going on. kiasu !

This week seems to past so fast.
as days goes by, I began to realise that our major exam's coming.
Prelims for mother tongue is somewhere like 17th Of April?
I still have so much plans for this week.
haha, Bounce @ DXO this thursday, MOS on friday.
Saturday midnight is ZaidiKor's birthday.
whoooooooooooooo, isnt it time for me to get back to track?
excuses here again. because this friday is gd friday! hahaha.
its a day that im afraid of as something happened on this day last yr.
Im becoming more and more superstitious nowadays.
I might go crazy someday.
haha, craps!

what a random post.
BYE ! nights everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home